TechBanaTB value our readers and visitors privacy. However for maintaining statics and keeping away spammers we do need to collect and preserve small piece of information of people who visit our site.
TechBanaTB is bound by the Information Technolony Act, 2000. Our website complies with the Information technology Act, 2000.
Personal information collection
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website ;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services ; and
- any other information that you send to TechBanaTB.
Using personal information
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
TechBanaTB does not collect or record personal information, except that which you provide freely or that which is public information. Any information freely submitted may be recorded on our client contact database which is used to keep you up to date with our activities. For example from time to time TechBanaTB may run competitions which will require entrants to submit information such as name, address, phone number, date of birth.
TechBanaTB uses “Privacy Opt Out” clauses where necessary, which gives you the option to prevent personal information from being used to send you future materials about the TechBanaTB . You may gain access to your personal information at any time or request us to destroy it or return it to you. You can also contact us to update your details.
TechBanaTB has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under its control
These security measures include restricted access, password protection on databases and clauses in employee agreements requiring confidentiality.
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party without your consent. However, please note that if at any time TechBanaTB is required by law to release information about you or your organisation in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. TechBanaTB may do so. .
* We use analytical tool Google Analytics to understand where our customers and visitors are coming from. In this we collect information such as IP Addresses and Operating system used, Browser used. However these data are not shared with a third party and strictly kept for increasing the performance of website.
* The site is hosted at one.com ( hosting company) but no data is shared with them either.
* The site uses a blogging software called as WordPress.
* You are free to read and utilize the resource available here but now allowed to copy the content. Read more on our Copyright Policy.
* We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.