We encourage comments and ideas on TechBanaTB, and believe this channel can be extremely valuable as far as improving the site, our reviews and TechBanaTB as a connecting forum. However, we hope and expect the comments left on TechBanaTB will be respectful towards other posters and our editorial team. All comments are moderated, so please understand there can be a delay before your comment shows up on the site.
We will not publish comments containing:
1. Abusive, profane or defamatory language. In other words, be nice! We welcome discussions about anything, but please use respectful language.
2. Off-topic. All comments should relate to the corresponding news piece. If you have a question that is not covered by a news story, feel free to contact us, and we’ll address the issue, either directly with you, or with a dedicated news story.
3. Spam. TechBanaTB uses an automated anti-spam protection system, which will block any comments, trackbacks or pingbacks it regards as spam.
4. Trackbacks or comments that link to fake blogs or inappropriate content. All links in comments will be checked, but if for some reason we miss links that does not suit our site, please contact us.
5. Content that, in our opinion, is considered inappropriate.
6. We also delete blatant self-promotion and comments where it is clear the source material was not carefully considered. If you aren’t going to bother to engage with the post, we aren’t going to bother posting your comment.
* Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the TechBanaTB team to privately contact the commenter. All email addresses, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
* If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate this policy, please contact us.
* The TechBanaTB team reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark any comments as spam. In extreme cases, we also reserve the right block commenting or access to the site.
* All comments left on TechBanaTB are the responsibility of the commenter, and does not reflect the views of TechBanaTB Team.
Guidelines for Commenting
Comments that violate the following guidelines may be deleted.
1. Don’t make threats of violence, ever.
2. Don’t address people using racial slurs.
3. Don’t make personal attacks. If you’re not smart enough to win an argument without resorting to calling someone fat, stupid, crazy, or whatever, maybe you should work on your rhetorical skills.
4. Please, refrain from posting images in your comments.
5. Links to your personal page should be entered in the URL section of the comment form
To speak plainly: we want to hear from you. TechBanaTB exists to develop a two-way dialogue with readers, so your comments are invaluable. While we certainly welcome the dialogue that comes, it’s our obligation to ensure this site’s content remain helpful, informative and professional.